When you want to record video footage directly from your screen the software that you use is going to play an important part. Generally speaking screen capture software has a particularly unsavory reputation for being complicated and difficult to use – but the truth is that not all of them are like that.
Unlike its rivals, the Movavi Screen Capture has built a reputation centered on its intuitive and user-friendly design. It has become known as a screen recording software that is so easy-to-use that even beginners are able to record the footage that they need without going through any sort of learning curve or needing any prior experience.
The user interface of the Movavi Screen Capture is testament to that approach, and with it you should be able to navigate and find the features that you need with ease. Although it may be ‘simple’ to use, it does allow for full control over the recording process – with options and features that will allow you to:
- Define the capture frame to encompass a specific region or the entire screen by resizing the window or using preset.
- Set the frame rate to up to 60 frames per second for smooth high-quality playback or less to conserve space.
- Capture audio from various sources including the system audio, microphone or some other device.
- Record keyboard actions by showing key presses on screen.
- Highlight the mouse cursor to make it more visible and set a custom ‘click’ sound.
- Manage the recording by using convenient hotkeys.
- Set a timer to automatically stop the recording after a certain duration.
- Grab screenshots directly while the recording is ongoing.
- Optimize your videos for any device or platform by using the hundreds of presets that are available.
As you can see the capabilities of the Movavi Screen Capture are nothing less than comprehensive – but the beauty of it is you can pick and choose between the features you need. If you want to keep it simple you could just set the capture frame and start recording, whereas if you want more control then you can easily apply the other features as required.
It won’t take you long to become comfortable enough with the Movavi Screen Capture so that you can start to use it for any and all of your screen capture needs. Whether you want to record Skype calls, save online video streams and webinars, or even create your own video tutorials – it is more than equipped for all that.