Mascara is the vital part of the eye makeup kit. If you want to give length and volume to your eyelashes, you should pick 3D eye mascara. Younique offers various types of eye makeup products including 3d mascara which is the great product in the market. You can purchase younique mascara from the online store easily. Before purchasing you should read the younique mascara reviews to check out its amazing features and popularity.
Ingredients of 3D eye mascara
The key ingredients of the younique 3D mascara are as follows:
- Transplanting gel ingredient: there are many naturally occurring and healthier ingredients used in making 3D mascara.
- Natural fiber ingredients: various types of natural fibers are used in making 3D mascara.
- Beeswax: It is the wax which is collected by the honey bees; it is used in the younique mascara as the anti inflammatory and anti bacterial ingredient to prevent itching of eyes.
- Brazilian Palm glue: it is used as the natural preservative and to create the sticking nature of the transplanting gel used in the 3D mascara.
- Black iron oxide: it is used in the mascara to give the natural and striking black color.
- Palmitic acid: It is basically used for smoothening and softening of the skin.
- Acrylates Copolymer: It is an adhesive which is used as the binder in the 3D mascara.
Application of the 3D mascara
3D younique mascara is quite easy to apply. It gets dried quickly than the other mascara and you get the smooth lining over the eyes. It is required to apply the coating of the transplanting gel on your lashes. As soon as this gel is applied, 3D fiber is required to apply over the transplanting gel while it is wet. With the help of the transplanting gel, fibers are then sealed. This process is repeated till you get the desired volume of the eyelashes.