The IPhone 5 was released in the winter of 2014 and ever since then it has been the first choice of people from different age groups from all over the world. It has a great deal of internal memory and also a slot for a memory card so that makes things easier for all. The camera is amazing for a smart phone with 8mp and a very fast auto-focus option. It is an Android operated mobile phone device and it is simply amazing to own one.
However, the biggest issue that most of the IPhone 5 users have nothing to do with the mobile phone’s performances and specifications. It lies in the hands of the carriers and this issue is known as the SIM lock. Whenever you buy a mobile phone device, no matter what brand or model it may be, don’t forget to check or ask if it is SIM locked. Sometimes the mobile phone handsets that we buy on a contract from the carriers are not SIM card but in most cases they are. Although, don’t ever expect that a new, modern and super popular mobile phone device like the IPhone 5 will be ever be offered on a contract and unlocked. That is like you have won the lottery and the chances for that are one in a million.
We are not here to discuss how to trick the carriers from locking your IPhone 5 or how much money you need to pay to them so that you can go home with SIM unlocked IPhone 5 device. We are here to tell you how you can turn your IPhone 5 from a SIM locked device to SIM unlocked one.
This matter has not been discussed by and large, because it doesn’t benefit the mobile phone carriers and network providers. That is why they tend to make any attempt of unlocking which is outside of their jurisdiction into failure.
It is true that they have spend a lot of money and effort to quiet down the rumors of the possible free SIM unlock projects however the best options still prevail available on the internet.
You are lucky if you own a SIM locked IPhone 5 because the solution for you is still available and you can download it directly from this article if you have had enough with the restrictions that your device encounters.
The Unlock iPhone 5 Code Generator is the answer to all of your prayers. Download it once and you will be able to generate the SIM unlock code for not only your IPhone 5 but for the IPhone 5 of all your friends, relatives and neighbors.
Once you have it on your computer, laptop or tablet the game is changing and you are by all means the winner.
No more SIM card restrictions, no more roaming fees… things cannot be any better for you after you have applied the Unlock iPhone 5 Code Generator solutions.
How exactly does it work and what is expected of you to do?
In the paragraph below you will be able to read the short list of step-by-step instructions along with some essential tips and tricks. Hopefully you will find it easy to follow and understand.
How to Unlock iPhone 5
- Click on the link provided in this article or visit the official webpage of the Unlock iPhone 5 Code Generator download the tool for free onto your computer device. The downloading should be no more than a minute if your internet connection is relatively stable.
- After the installation is done as well you will be able to open and work the Unlock iPhone 5 Code Generator tool for your unlock code.
- From the lists offered on the tool’s interface select the exact model of your IPhone 5 mobile phone. Select the country and the carrier that set up the SIM card lock.
- The next step involves entering manually a few details like your email address and your IPhone 5 IMEI code.
- Click GENERATE and check your email.
- Get the code from the email address.
- Turn off your IPhone 5 and remove the SIM card. Put a SIM card from a new carrier.
- Turn it on again and enter the code.
After step 8 is completed your IPhone 5 would be officially and permanently unlocked. This means that you can use it on any SIM card, not only on the SIM card present at the time you entered the SIM unlock code.
We truly hope that you will have fun using the Unlock iPhone 5 Code Generator tool and that you would not forget to recommend it to other IPhone 5 users.