Dragon Quest XI will come outside Japan in the next year, yes, the brand news was announced by Yuji Horii, designer of the Dragon Quest series, in a video released 2 days ago. When is the releasing date of Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age in West? Will the game be released for 3DS or PS4 or Switch version when in 2018? And how do Americans and Europeans play this games on Nintendo 3DS console now? In this article, you can know the answer.
When will the Dragon Quest XI be out for West and US in 2018?
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age already launches on the Nintendo 3DS and PlayStation 4 in Japan on July 29, 2017. The Nintendo Switch version is still in development and set to be released in Japan, but has yet to be shown or dated.
This is the eleventh mainline entry in Square’s seminal role-playing game series, which is one of Japan’s most popular franchises but has never quite caught fire in the west. The last game in the series, Dragon Quest X, never made it to North America or Europe, in large part because it was a massively multiplayer online game. In recent years, Square Enix has found success in the U.S. with spinoffs like Dragon Quest Heroes and Dragon Quest Builders (one of last year’s surprise best games). Previous Dragon Quest 3DS games have been published by Nintendo in the United States and Europe.
For now, we have no more word about the exact releasing date of Dragon Quest XI to the west and usa.
A 3DS or PS4 or Switch Dragon Quest XI be released in 2018 to the West?
The plarform for Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age has not be unveiled too. Now what we know about the western version of Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age is so little, just including a language and a rough launching date.
“More details about the Western version will be revealed in Fall 2017,” Square Enix says.
“The game is currently being localized into five languages, including English,” Horii said. “There’s quite a lot of text, so it’s an exorbitant amount of work. But we’re doing our best and working hard to get this game to all of you as soon as possible.”
The highly anticipated latest entry to the beloved Dragon Quest video game franchise follows the adventure of a hero who must solve the mystery of his fate with the aid of a charming cast of supporting characters. Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age will offer a world of adventure, exploration and instances of heroism— all brought to life by the character art of famed manga artist Akira Toriyama and the memorable music of composer Koichi Sugiyama.
How to play Japanese Dragon Quest XI game on N3DS/2DS XL V11.5.0-38U/E consoles?
Yes, you can play the free Dragon Quest XI 3ds game on your US or EU New 3ds, New 3ds xl or 2DSXL handhelds, even you get firmware version 11.5.0-38. How to do that? You just need a flashcard called sky3ds+ and a homebrew exploit called Ninjhax 2.9 or Freakyhax. The sky3ds+ lets you play downloaded Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age rom freely on new 3ds/new2ds consoles; the homebrew exploit will support you play cross-region games on your device.
Sky3ds+: It is a 3ds game flashcard card, working on all 3ds firmware versions and all 3ds gaming devices. It reads downloaded 3ds roms and 3ds backups, supports multi-rom with microsd card and lets users play Hundreds of games with one single cartridge.
3ds homebrew exploit: The 3ds exploit will help users to install homebrew entry point on your 3ds/n3ds/n2ds models. So you can use homebrew apps, games, emulators, and various softwares on your machine. Among them, Ninjhax 2.9 and Freakyhax are the ones based on the 2 games and support 3ds v11.5.
The step-by -step guide:
- Go to the get ninjhax section https://smealum.github.io/ninjhax2/ of this page and enter your console’s firmware version.
2. Submit the form; you should get your veryownninjhax QR code.
3. Download the homebrew starter kit and extractitat the root of your SD card. Alternatively, you may choose to only download The Homebrew Launcher menu executable and place it at the root of your SD card. No matter what, after this step, you should have a file named boot.3dsx placed at the root of your SD card.
4. Make sure your 3DS’s wifi connection is enabled and connected to the internet (this is important!).
5. Buy a Sky3ds+ card from 3DS-FLASHCARD.COM. Setup the card on our NEW 3DSXL or 2DS XL console with v11.5, start CUBIC NINJA on your console, choose “Create”, then “QR code”, and finally “Scan QR code”.
6. Scan the QR Code. This step might take a couple tries; make sure you fill up as much ofyour3DS’s screen with the QR code. If scanning the QR code returns to menu with an error, try a few more times.
7. Follow the on screen instructions. You may choose not to install the exploit toyourgamecard’s savedata, though doing so is not recommended.
8. Run the homebrew, choose the region free exploit to play the Japanese game Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age.